Note: this position has now been filled!
I'm looking for a talented game designer to join the team here at Gambrinous. The ideal person would
- love creating engaging, elegant systems that are a joy to play, learn and master
- have a deep interest in board games and card games and what makes them tick
- be keen to apply board & card game mechanics to a digital game
- have a portfolio of previous games or prototypes they have built
- enjoy working in a small team where everyone's effort makes a big difference
- get to focus on gameplay rather than monetisation (we don't do F2P)
That person will be joining a team of four working on Guild of Dungeoneering, which is due to come out on Steam and tablets in mid 2015. More info on Guild of Dungeoneering can be found right over here.
We don't know what we'll work on after that but you can bet it will be something boardgamey and full of juicy game design challenges. We are based in Dublin, Ireland but I'm also willing to talk about working remotely with the right person.
Interested? Great! Drop me a mail (email@example.com) and tell me about yourself. I'd also love to see some of your previous work and get an idea of your salary expectations.